Conservative Democrat

Bridging the gap between Republicans and Democrats.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Rush Limbaugh is an Idiot

I went to www.rushlimbaugh.com to send him an email to let him know that he is an idiot. I soon found that the only way that anyone can send him an email is if they pay to join his website. I always knew the guy was a little off, but I did not know that he was only in it for the money. I really thought he was just stupid, apparently he is only interested in comments from people that are willing to pay him.

I think that this is even out of touch with most Republicans out there. He is carrying on about free speech all the time on his radio show, but he wants me to pay for my speech, go figure.

I would love to ask Rush why he preaches about free speech, but will only accept paid comments to his website. I just don't want to ask him enough to have to pay to ask.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home